Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. We pair our innovation with an obsession for customer success, giving customers around the world an analytics solution that makes it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense’s complete BI software platform offers data mash-up of complex data sets, a radical analytics solution, AI, machine learning, and natural language processing creating the most innovative solutions for how people will consume data in the next five years. This makes us the ideal platform for both startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq and Philips, Skullcandy, Airbus, Fujitsu, and more.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the Customer Success team and will be the front line that gets to know our strategic customers best and help them succeed and grow with us. Sisense professionals understand their requirements and collaborate with the rest of our talented teams to provide them with a unique customer experience and service. Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in.
As Sisense BI professionals, you will work through complex data environments with big customers from all industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product.
What You'll Do?
- Understand the entire customer analytical ecosystem
- Handle customers technical/non-technical problems and mitigate them into customer high satisfaction.
- Investigate technical problems and diagnose root causes
- Develop, design and propose solutions to meet technological and business needs of customers.
- Manage projects internally as well as externally, Provide reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers.
- Work with R&D and Product teams to meet customer requirements and improve our product.
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery. Take part in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge-base and community.
- Implement Full life-cycle BI solution at customers’ site, on-site or via web meetings
- Present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Provide strategic business intelligence solution and proactively solve customers’ problems
- Database analysis & data modeling
- Conduct regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders
What should You have?
- 5+ years’ hands on experience with ETL and BI tools such as Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos, QlikView or Tableau
- Extensive experience with DWH implementations
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts
- Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server,etc.)
- Experience with IT infrastructure and applications support
- Experience with SW implementation, integration and/or support projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion for support and helping others
- Proven record of working in a highly pressured multi-tasking environment and working independently
- willingness to travel
- English fluency – A MUST
Nice to have
Experience with scripting (Python, C#, PHP)
Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Hadoop
Expert knowledge of Excel as an advanced modeling tool and PowerPoint for effective presentations.
Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing client relationships