Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
Sisense is actively seeking a Staff Accountant to join the team. The Accountant will be responsible for many functions inside a fast growing, scaling Accounting Department.
What You’ll Do
- Primary contributor in month end closing procedures and financial reporting
- Assist with annual budget preparation and process
- Research and implement accounting processes in accordance with GAAP and any new pronouncements
- Reviewer of vendor bills and accruing expenses as necessary
- Track and properly account for fixed assets
- Manage revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP and company policy, while preparing for and executing on changes related to ASC 606
- Respond to auditor requests for support
- Manage the company’s expense reporting process and usage of Expensify
- Assist with NetSuite development and other new software implementations
- Assist with managing cash flow and preparing ad hoc reports to facilitate achieving our cash management goals
- Maintain files and documentation in an organized manner
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in billing and cash receipts process
- Track expenses, prepare analyses, and assist with other projects as needed
What Should You Have?
- BA/BS degree in Accounting required
- 2+ years experience required, Big Four preferred
- CPA preferred
- Experience with NetSuite
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of GAAP, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and respect for confidential material
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasker, and great time management skills
- Independent and takes initiative, but also as a collaborator on a team
- Excitement to be at a fast-growing, “get things done” startup