Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability, and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and development for the DACH market.
This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to a Sales Executive.Are you the right person?
What will you do?
- The SDR works with demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities which result in closed business
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email and responding to all inbound leads
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Representing Sisense with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communication
What should You have?
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales or sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling), preferably B2B at a software company
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Native German and English at mother tongue level - are a must
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality– willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Methodological and organized
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and independent
- Additional languages are a plus
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus