Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere, regardless of technical ability. We back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who will work closely with all Field (Client-Facing) Employees, Partners, and Leadership. They will be an integral member of our strategic Go-To-Market Team. The Sales Enablement Manager at Sisense is someone who approaches everything with positivity and enthusiasm. He/She is engaging—when they speak, the room listens. The ideal candidate is expected to develop, coordinate, and deliver live training and enablement modules to the field. We are looking for someone who is passionate about enabling sales and customer-facing teams to exceed goals.
What will you do?
This is a global role. You will take part in enablement for all field functions in our global offices from your specific office location (with the opportunity to visit other offices per the needs of the business).
- Develop and maintain training content - slides, exercises, role-play scripts, record and edit videos, record and edit voice-over, training guides etc.
- Deliver training sessions - face to face & via webinars
- Coordinate training events with various teams and work with key thought leaders in the organization
- Strategize with the GoToMarket team on key initiatives to move the organization forward
You will be part of the growing Sales Enablement Team, reporting to the Head of Sales Enablement.
What should you have?
- Positivity & Enthusiasm – someone who approaches everything they do with these attributes
- Strategy & Diligence – someone who can accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills – able to interact and add value to varying personas: from front line employees to the c-suite and partners
- Proven experience working with customers, partners, and internal field employees
- >3 years’ experience in a client-facing role (Account Executive, Client Success, Sales Development etc.) preferred
- Experience delivering face-to-face training and webinars
- Preferred industries: Business Intelligence, Data, Technology
- Experience developing content (slides, role-plays, wiki pages, online courses, etc)
- Proven success with prioritizing projects and executing in a team-focused environment
- Willing to travel (several times per year)
- Knowledge of LMS and video editing tools (Litmos, Confluence, Camtasia) - #BONUS
- Fluent in English, other languages – #BONUS
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.