Cylance is seeking an Account Executive within Benelux to sells its products and services to small-to-medium sized businesses within their assigned territory.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive goals and objectives through achieving a sales quota.
- Build and manage a strategic sales pipeline through cold-prospecting into target companies in assigned territory.
- Upsell additional services and products within an assigned account module while also renewing the service contracts.
- Generate leads and utilizes Partner relationships to grow sales revenue.
- Qualify new sales opportunities, run demos, and contribute to sales events associated with conferences, trade shows and tours.
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written form to various stakeholder’s who have differing levels of technical knowledge.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Five years minimum of related experience selling a cyber security software or SaaS application while being responsible for an independent quota, and/or other related experience.
- Bachelor’s or high level degree preferred; relevant experience can be substituted for educational degree.
- Senior ability to be a critical thinker and problem solve to overcome challenges.
- Senior ability to generate leads over the phone.
- Senior ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to achieve a quota.
- Senior ability to build business relationships with partners from an inside sales environment.
- Senior knowledge of cyber security software, preferably in endpoint security.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths, and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts