Cylance is seeking an Enterprise Sales Manager in Germany to sell its products and services to enterprise businesses in their assigned territory.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive goals and objectives through achieving a sales quota.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales team to manage prospects and sales activities with a focus of growing the sales pipeline.
- Develop close plans with the Regional Sales Director to drive opportunities to closure.
- Develop relationships with key partners to grow Cylance’s products and further sales initiatives.
- Upsell additional services and products within an assigned account module while also renewing the service contracts.
- Partners with Sales Engineers to conduct effective demos that take place at the end-user’s location.
- Work closely with internal Partner Managers to map strategies and leverage partner strengths including but not limited to customer relationships and contracts.
- Focus on account mapping with field reps and partner reps to form an integrated account plan that will ultimately optimize revenue in accounts to if not achieve, but exceed forecasts.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Eight years minimum related experience selling a cyber security software or SaaS application while being responsible for an independent quota.
- Bachelor’s or high level degree preferred; relevant experience can be substituted for educational degree.
- Advanced ability to be a critical thinker and problem solve to overcome challenges.
- Advanced ability to generate leads over the phone.
- Advanced ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Advanced ability to achieve a quota.
- Advanced knowledge of cyber security software, preferably in endpoint security.
- Advanced ability to lead presentations.
- Effectively communicates in verbal and written form to various stakeholder’s who have differing levels of technical knowledge.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths, and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts