Cylance is seeking a Regional Channel Director who will create strategic plans to further its company mission, drives results for one or more functional areas, delivers creative solutions, and solves stakeholder’s problems within the Channel Sales and contributes to a team that teams up with internal and partner resources to effectively cultivate channel customer relationships and drive new business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be highly involved in business planning, interacting with executives to develop plans, determining resource requirements (managing expense priorities), and making decisions that will influence long-term technical and business strategies.
- Work closely with upper management to execute organizational plans, relaying information regarding operational hardships and successes via verbal and/or written communication, including preparing and presenting presentations.
- Effectively communicate technical and business risks to stakeholders, ensuring informed decisions are being made.
- Partner with various business units to ensure stakeholder’s needs are met.
- Architect and execute a worldwide channel sales strategy and aligns it with cross- functional teams.
- Set proper expectation levels of what success looks like internally and with the partners.
- Determine key GEO target markets and establish MSSP partner agreements in those regions.
- Lead and execute enablement of MSSP channels.
- Work closely with the Channel Marketing team to define, develop and manage channel programs, campaigns and incentives.
- Identify, implement, and manage proper corporate positioning including but not limited to partner selection, business penetration plans, marketing events, and product positioning within the channels.
- Lead and manage all sales activities to maximize market share and revenue across channels.
- Lead development efforts across integrations with key cloud platforms and cloud service.
- Identify and manage key leading indicators and business metrics to ensure proper growth trajectories.
- Provide market support and represents company interests internationally, as required.
- Define and future-proofs appropriate channel organization to deliver continued growth against company targets.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Fifteen years minimum of related experience in proven channel and/or managed service experience with a focus on channel sales and global MSSP/MSPs and/or other related experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred; Master's or PhD in related field can be substituted for equivalent years of experience.
- Expert ability to effectively lead and manage channel organizations while coaching high-performing teams.
Expert ability to strategically plan with commercial acumen and advanced analytical skills.
- Expert ability with a verifiable track record of successfully implementing channel sales strategies and increasing sales and profitability.
- Expert ability to conduct presentations while articulating the materials.
- Effectively communicates in verbal and written form to various stakeholder’s who have differing levels of technical knowledge.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths, and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts