Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from IBM, Box, Betterment to Shopify, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Senior Product Manager and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Own the vision and strategy for taking our robust API’s & Developer Community to the next level
- Evangelize the power of the Talkdesk Development Platform with customers, partners and throughout Talkdesk
- Investigate and identify new technologies and capabilities that will enhance our ability to be the best Contact Center Platform in the industry
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next generation Contact Center Platform
- Create and maintain close relationships with our customers and market to develop a deep understanding of their needs as well as the competitive landscape
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Evangelize ideas that will help to resolve customer problems
- Work with engineering, marketing, and sales to build business use cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products, and services
- Own priority for your product roadmap balancing input from engineering, design, marketing, and sales
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to launch new services, features and enhancements effectively
- Be a technology enthusiast at heart. Love all things related to web development and adopting new and exciting technologies. Think like a developer, plan like a CEO
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, HCI or related field or equivalent work experience with software development practices
- 7+ years of hands-on experience working with software engineering teams (in product, design, or engineering) with at least 3+ years of hands-on product management experience
- Background in SaaS, real-time communications, or enterprise preferred
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, cloud solutions, and programming languages is preferred
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a Research and Development capacity preferred