Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,400 + customers from IBM, Box to Shopify, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Senior Product Operations Manager and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Release Visibility & Tracking: Work with engineering and product team to define a structure, cadence for tracking the release
- Customer Bug/Defect Tracking:Work with professional services, customers success, product, and engineering team to define a process for customer defect burn down, and execute the process to deliver a high-quality product
- Dependency Management:Work with product and engineering to drive the dependency between projects
- Customer Commitment Management:Track the customer commitments and ensure they are delivered in time
- Cross-Functional Launch Process: Work with cross-functional team to ensure cross readiness for launch Drive product launch execution across the cross-functional team to create alignment with the team’s strategy and ensure launch success
- Customer Adoption:Work with Product Managers to define customer adoption plan. Coordinate with customer success team to drive the execution of customer adoption
- 2-7 years experience as a Sr. Program Manager, or Technical Program Manager for SaaS products or equivalent
- Experience with Jira or similar task management tool
- Experience working across time zones and geographies
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, project execution, team and process facilitation, and issue/risk management
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly, logically, and with precision
- Excellent people skills. Comfortable presenting to both internal and external executive audiences and engineering teams
- High attention to detail, organized
- Self-starter, self-directed team player
- Experience maturing startup-based organizations into scalable medium-sized companies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent