We have an immediate opportunity to join Pro.com as a Subcontractor Account Manager. This role will be responsible for managing the network of construction subcontractors in use by Pro.com. This will include sourcing, establishing and nourishing subcontractor relationships, working with internal and external groups to identify the needs for every job, distributing RFP’s to subcontract community, and delivering bids back to the construction management team.
- Source Subcontractors to service client needs, working hand in hand with Project Managers to deliver projects within or in advance of project budget and schedule targets.
- Manage Subcontractor as "critical to success" relationships. Including streamlined Subcontractor onboarding, quick payments, verification of licensing/insurance and maintaining effective communications.
- Serve as an advocate internally at Pro.com for the needs of subcontractors and our customers.
- Work with Project Managers and Project Coordinators, review plans for new construction projects and remodels and determine the subcontractor of best fit for each trade type.
- Serve as subject matter expert for subcontractors and suppliers, leading all research and onboarding efforts.
- Interact with digital project management system to coordinate and track all subcontractor activities
- Meet existing subcontractors and prospects for relationship development on an ongoing basis.
- Strong networking skills
- 4+ years experience in subcontractor and supplier relations
- 8+ years experience in the construction or home services industry
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable with technology and quick to learn new systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing relationships with third party vendors and partners
- Existing relationships with subcontractors in the Greater Seattle area.
Compensation and Benefits
- Phone and laptop for conducting work
- Salary and stock options based on experience
- Paid holidays and a competitive PTO plan
- Competitive benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/etc)
This position is an opportunity to help develop and grow a company with significant potential. We are looking for individuals who are interested in applying their talents to the development of people, tools, and processes that will add long term value to the company.
If you are qualified and interested in joining the team, please provide some information that will better help us understand your experience below.