Pro.com is a fully licensed general contractor and we are on a mission to be the most convenient and reliable home improvement service. Our growth has us on the lookout for a dirven Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst that is ready to be the cornerstone for a world class finance team of the future.
Ready to make a difference? Ready to see your diligence, sweat and hard work pay off (career advancement, improving the industry and vesting company equity)? Then read on!
As a successful Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst you will be in charge of driving many of our financial reporting activities on a regular cadence and supporting the strategic decision making of the team.
You’re a great candidate to join us if …
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose
- You start with why and let the data be your guide
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, fail fast, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
Major Responsibilities Include
- Performing the day- to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis. As well as month-end, quarter-end and year-end close
- Perform account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules
- Review and research complex accounting transactions and financial analysis
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
- Routine communication with all members of the executive team relating to financial close, issues and deliverables
- Facilitate insurance, tax and other regulatory reporting as well as support annual audit activities with independent auditors
- Research and resolve financial analysis inquiries from a variety of business partners in the organization supporting strategic decision making activities
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting, specifically oversight and timely delivery of weekly metrics
- Facilitate and complete monthly tax reporting for state and local taxes as well as monitor compliance with licensing activities
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance of the organization on an adhoc basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others
- Resourceful, organized, detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and/or sufficient relevant prior experience
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent experience highly desired
- Knowledge of construction accounting and percentage of completion accounting highly desired