Are you looking to join one of Silicon Valley’s hottest cloud startups, with top-tier VC funding and all-star engineering, product, and sales teams?
As a Training Curriculum Designer, you will learn our product through extensive use and experimentation. You will create and manage video and written learning content in a cutting-edge LMS to help a highly technical audience come up to speed on our cutting-edge cloud-based log and metric analysis software. You will actively engage many functional groups to provide your students with the breadth of knowledge necessary to use our tools quickly and easily, as well as grow and develop your own expertise with Sumo Logic.
As a select member of a small team, you will actively engage with the whole Sumo learn team of instructors, writers, and video contributors on how we can constantly improve the Sumo Learning experience.
- Develop and maintain well-tested, accurate self-paced training content, including visual aids, slides, videos, tutorials, hands-on labs, quizzes and certification exams
- Write well-tested, accurate, and example-heavy documentation for system administrators and developers, including procedures and process documentation
- Create HowTos on common pain points to improve the customer experience
- Define and create key conceptual documents and videos to help improve product knowledge
- Follow the Sumo Voice and style to keep our writing accessible and fun to read
- Work with outstanding developers, UX, and product teams to ensure our customers’ success by analyzing and meeting their learning needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years writing learning-focused technical content for cloud services
- Strong attention to detail and proven presentation skills
- 2+ years managing and maintaining an LMS
- Creative mind that delights in an innovative and collaborative environment
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical discipline, or relevant professional experience.
- Video creation experience (Camtasia, Captivate, Quicktime)
- Knowledge of Sumo Logic or other log and/or metrics analysis services
- SQL or other query language a plus
- Git/GitHub/Git Labs