Are you an experienced Marketo-er (yes, we just made that up)? Are you able to build and troubleshoot Salesforce reports? Have you managed a marketing technology stack? Do you have a natural curiosity for how things work? Do you want a fresh, interesting, exciting new gig at a company that is headed for greatness? If you’ve said yes to all or some of the above...feel free to read on.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing Operations to advance our marketing automation platform development, tech stack integrations, data hygiene, reporting, detailed data analytics and Account Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives.
A day in the life of the Sumo Logic Senior Marketing Ops person may look like the following…
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement additional systems and tools to help optimize the Demand Generation and Go-To-Market functions. We want to stay connected to what marketing looks like 2, 3, 5 years from now.
- You will manage the daily operations and processes between Salesforce, Marketo, 6Sense and other critical systems. Systems can be a pain, patience is key here.
- Build programs and nurture streams for our global marketing teams. And then optimize them, and likely optimize them again.
- You will be responsible for the marketing database and ensure the data is clean, complete, and organized. We’re not overly OCD about data...just sort of :-)
- Own Salesforce Campaign tracking and drive closed-loop reporting on Leads, Opportunities, Revenue, and ROI per campaign. Tell us what’s working and what’s not.
- Work closely with our Sales Ops team to ensure consistency and system integrity. We promise they’re good people.
- You love to write emails and you think memes in emails is a good thing!
- You’ve built a lead lifecycle in Marketo
- You’ve built lead scoring in Marketo
- You understand predictive analytics tools
- Loving Salesforce donut charts as much as we do
The nitty gritty and not so witty:
- 4 - 6 years experience in Marketing Operations with experience in B2B industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo.
- Data driven with a strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience creating SFDC campaigns, reports, dashboards and custom lead views.
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems.