Sumo Logic is looking for a highly talented, creative and passionate individual who can articulate the value of Sumo Logic machine data analytics platform. In this role, you will work closely with our sales teams to focus on Sumo Logic Business Value assessment program. Specifically, this role is focused on quantifying business value and creating CFO ready document along with strategic account planning, business case justification, market opportunity and C-Level presentations.
- Work closely with prospective customers and sales to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers (metrics) and understand how our solutions will help solve their problems
- Facilitate internal and external discovery around customer business processes.
- Build ROI / TCO models to quantify the impact of deploying Sumo Logic solutions
- Create and deliver executive level presentations to economic buyers at customers
- Provide thought leadership & coaching to sales to accelerate sales cycles
- Provide expertise on business value throughout the entire sales cycle (account planning)
- Hands-on professional experience, ideally in value consulting or a management consulting (Deloitte, Anderson, etc) role in a complex software sales environment
- Good understanding of how ITOps, DevOps and/or SecOps supports the business
- Solid business case creation and analysis skills
- Must be a self-starter, creative, high energy, and comfortable owning and executing initiatives end-to-end, in a fast-paced start-up company
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills. Executive presence and confident objection handling are a must
- Ability to create impactful business cases with compelling storytelling and visual design elements.
- Experience in training sales teams and scaling large projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Approx. 20-30% Travel to customers