BI & Data Architect at SiSense
We are Sisense.
We disrupt the Business Intelligence market.
Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How?
By building on a set of unique and cutting-edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a killer data specialist to help us continue building our award-winning product.
We are seeking a unique talent, one who eats ETL with milk for breakfast and dines with Spark sandwich with a shot of Greenplum for dinner.
What will you do?
· Act as R&D focal point for BI & Big data products and solutions
· Translate business needs into product requirements in the context data integration and exploration
· Be part of the team designing and planning data-intensive product features
· Research and use the latest and greatest Big Data technologies
· Define the product to support large and complex Sisense deployments
What should you have?
Broad view of BI customer needs and the different technologies trying to tackle them
Proven track record in defining, managing and delivering BI projects
4+ years' experience with modern NoSQL, big-data & distributed data-warehousing
6+ years' experience with RDMBS modeling and SQL
4+ years' experience with enterprise data-warehousing, BI and ETL tools
Experience with web services integration and CRM products
Ability to work in a fast pace growing startup in an agile process
Product management skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant tech academic degree
Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem such as - Spark, Hive, Pig, Impala, etc.
Experience with OLAP