Client Strategy Manager - Chicago at Livongo Health
Chicago, IL, US
This is not your average client-facing role -- and it is not for the weary. This is the start-up world in next generation devices; it's busy and awesome and full of opportunity to take our existing client's strategy to the next level as well as establishing process for brand new clients. We are looking to add an innovator in this space, someone that has the ability to juggle all facets of the post-sale phase of the client lifecycle.
Our end goal is moving the Livongo Health vision forward cohesively with our clients while establishing rapport with stakeholders internally. Do you have experience with service delivery, and project implementation paired with strategy development? Are you are interested in working with incredibly talented people at one of Chicago’s hottest startups? We would like to hear from you!
• Work with clients to define and implement a continuous strategy of the Livongo program for their broader benefit offerings.
• Manage and own assigned client accounts (health systems, self-funded employers, or resellers), including effectively setting and managing client expectations.
• Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams of clients, benefits administrators, consultants, and Livongo colleagues.
• Collaborate with Sales to ensure effective and seamless transition from contract to implementation and ongoing management.
• Collaboratively define and deliver on member enrollment goals with clients by developing a specific plan of action for outreach.
• Analyze and present quarterly results to clients, and revise communication plans as needed.
• Lead client implementation activities with a disciplined approach and proper documentation, in order to hit expected launch dates.
• Serve as liaison between client and internal functional leads to ensure all operational processes are defined and in place to support the client and member base.
• Keep the Livongo team informed and ahead of potential risks; knowing how and when to escalate appropriately.
• Demonstrate, convey, and reinforce the value of the Livongo program.
• Ability to travel 20-30%
MBA or Masters in Public Health a plus
Minimum 8+ years professional experience with a minimum of 3+ years client-facing experience
Health benefits administration or health system experience desired
Experience working with all levels within a client organization; from establishing partnerships as the executive level to owning day-to-day delivery with project teams
Understanding of diabetes, a plus
Livongo Health is on a mission to change how healthcare is delivered to people with chronic conditions around the world, starting with diabetes in the US.
We are creating a smart data cloud capable of collecting and processing millions of data points from wearable devices, EHRs, and our cellular-connected blood glucose meters. We are also building delightful web and mobile front-end apps to provide consumers with intelligent workflows and visualizations to manage their chronic conditions effectively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.