Manager, Media Analytics – NYC or San Mateo at 4INFO
San Mateo, CA, US / New York City, NY, US
This position is open to candidates in either New York City or San Mateo, CA.
In this role, you will lead media analytic services, providing pre-, mid- and post-campaign consumer, brand and media insights to 4INFO Sales and Client Services teams and 4INFO clients. You will also work closely with Product Management, Marketing, and Data Science teams.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a sales-supporting digital media analytics role, and have knowledge of 3rd party media and measurement solutions, consumer insights and advertising effectiveness solutions. The candidate should be skilled in data analysis and have the ability to work directly with data and with external vendors. This position reports to the Chief Product Officer who manages the product, data science and analytics functions of 4INFO.
What you will do:
• Pre-campaign. Conduct insights analyses for top clients to support major renewals. This might include location profiling based on specific audiences defined by a CRM dataset, store visitation or 3rd party audience attributes. Help show what we know about the target audience to inform targeting or messaging decisions.
• During campaign. Provide mid-campaign support to client services to help optimize campaigns and provide mid-campaign analytics reports for top clients.
• Post-campaign. Review third party sales lift and other reports and enhance them with internal store visitation data, consumer insights and other data.
• Product input. As the first line user and creator of custom insights for advertisers, provide input and leadership to the product management team in the development and productization of insights and analytic solutions.
• Marketing. Support marketing by conducting unique non-campaign specific analyses to support our industry thought leadership efforts. This could utilize internal data, involve aggregating ad effectiveness results from external vendors or a combination of both.
• 3-5 years digital media analytics experience
• Experience creating consuming insights reports
• Experience creating or reviewing brand or sales based ad effectiveness reports from vendors such as Millward Brown Digital, Kantar Shopcom, Nielsen and Crossix
• Knowledge and experience with 3rd party audience reports and services
• Experience with viewability vendors and reports, such as IAS, MOAT and DoubleVerify.
• Proficiency SQL, Google Big Query or similar query tools
• Experience with data visualization, reporting and analytics tools such as: Tableau, SpotFire, and MS Excel PowerPivot
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to analyze and present ad effectiveness data in Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree or higher including significant quantitative coursework
• Excellent communication skills
• BS or MS in quantitative field (Statistics, Math, Economics)
• Knowledge of statistical analysis routines
• Prior experience informing product development
• Demonstrated leadership ability
Industry: Marketing and Advertising Technology
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Analytics
Marketing and Advertising • 51-200 employees • Founded 2004 • Privately Held
4INFO enables national brand advertisers, publishers and technology companies to reach audiences across screens with unprecedented scale and accuracy. With its mobile-first, cross-screen platform, 4INFO matches people to devices to precisely target consumers across 500+ million screens and reaches 95 percent of all U.S. mobile app users. Unlike other platforms that attempt to link data to devices using probabilistic methods, 4INFO’s patented methodology facilitates targeting with deterministic accuracy. 4INFO provides brand advertisers with full-funnel campaign analytics from engagement, to store visits, to enabling measurement of Return on Ad Spend based on actual sales transactions. Hundreds of brands have relied on 4INFO’s platform — including eight of the top 10 largest CPG companies, six of the 10 largest retailers, seven of the top 10 financial services companies, and the five largest auto manufacturers. 4INFO has powered more than 200 sales-lift measurement studies for national brands with impressive results, including ROAS averaging 256 percent and as high as 1000 percent. 4INFO is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif., with offices in New York and Chicago. Learn more here.
Interested in joining the team? Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.