The Vice President of Customer Success is responsible for managing the team of Customer Success Managers that works with our customers to demonstrate value of the Outreach tool to expand and renew our customers.
Outreach customer success is focused on programs that grow adoption as well as drive and communicate value. This helps us manage the renewal and expansion of our customers. This role will be critical in helping define the strategy and managing the team to execute the strategy.
This role reports to the SVP of Customer Success team and is part of the Customer Success Leadership Team. This leader will work cross functionally with other parts of the business including Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Support, Sales Ops and Product.
About The Team
When the question is asked, “what kind of company are you?” our answer will always be, “we are a success company - we are here to make our customers successful.” The Customer Success team is at the core of Outreach. We focus on driving real business impact for customers, not just supporting the technical specs of our product. CSMs are expected to coach customers to optimize their sales strategy to take advantage of best practices. We're one of the largest teams at Outreach and we work to connect cross-functional stakeholders from product, marketing, and even engineering with customers. The ownership is tangible on this team - our customers' pain is our pain and their win is our win.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen