As a member of the Technical Support Engineering Team, you are the proactive front line and face of Outreach. You interact with our customers daily and make them better at what they do while improving our product. Being a Technical Support Engineer will require you to come up to speed on the product quickly. You will work with customers to ensure they experience the full power of our tools, providing training/adoption and working across teams to better our product.
Technical Support Engineers (TSE) provide a crucial link between Customer Success Managers, Client Engagement Managers, and Product and Engineering. By operating in both the Engineering and Success realms, TSEs drive the ongoing improvement of Outreach products, services, and user experience.
About The Team
When the question is asked, “what kind of company are you?” our answer will always be, “we are a success company - we are here to make our customers successful.” The Customer Success team is at the core of Outreach. We focus on driving real business impact for customers, not just supporting the technical specs of our product. We're one of the largest teams at Outreach and we work to connect cross-functional stakeholders from product, marketing, and even engineering with customers. The ownership is tangible on this team - our customers' pain is our pain and their win is our win.
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service and/or Tech Support
- You’ve supported enterprise customers
- You’re a SFDC admin
- You know Exchange like the back of your hand
- You have SaaS product support experience
You have experience with the technologies we use, including...
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen