We are looking for an experienced front-end software engineer who can help us deliver an intuitive front-end for our orchestration and task-flow features.
About the Team
At the core of any sales organization is the ability to know what to do, when to do it, and who should be performing the activities that lead to successful customer engagement. The Orchestration and Task Flow Team’s mission is to enable our customers to successfully execute on these goals.
The Orchestration front-end provides our users with tools to create, modify, and manage sequences and their embedded features: the schedules, events, and action definitions that make things go. We provide data driven insights from machine learning systems to help our customers take the optimal next step. At the end of the day, our team enables our customers to answer the question “How can organizations engage their prospects predictably, efficiently, and with the greatest impact?”
The fundamental challenges we’re solving next are for accurate scheduling, monitoring of background tasks and execution, and helping users develop new tasks, flows, and assembling them into more advanced workflows. Customers need insight into why something happened or why it didn’t, they need to see who they’re reaching and how often, and they need to understand what takes them a step closer to increase their chances of success. The Orchestration system provides that insight.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen