If you have experience driving quality in distributed, web-based systems, or have experience being a strong advocate towards customer positivity, we’d love to talk to you about the opportunities we have!
About the Team
On the Telecommunications Team we:
Own features end-to-end, from the customer need all the way to the back-end implementation
Are highly collaborative and distribute technical leadership throughout the team
Do Agile development, with Kanban and regular retrospectives
Function in a highly progressive, quick-iteration environment focused on delivering consistent, incremental customer value
Have something new to demo every week!
The team’s mission is to continually reduce the time spent by customer-facing representatives on data access and modification across different systems. We provide customers with meaningful and relevant data aggregated at their fingertips, to increase the time they can invest in adding value for their customers.
We’re currently shoring up the core functionality of our telecom product, including better SMS support, call center functionality, improving monitoring, and improving ease-of-use. In the long term we want to give customers the same edge with calling and messaging that they have with email: The ability to optimize and constantly improve how they interact with customers. We will also face new challenges as we continue to scale out to ten times the volume of calling we have today and beyond. Together, these efforts present a diverse gamut of work that will help enhance Outreach’s competitive edge by making our customers more effective.
To support data management and movement in the application, the team does work to enable our users to reliably and efficiently integrate, and consume and modify data sets from internal and external data sources. The core challenges in the space revolve around data translation between disparate data-sources, seamless data import and export capabilities, and providing performant and responsive workflows to update and sync data between different sources.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen