The Manager of Customer Education is focused on customer adoption and enablement through education. This role will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Outreach training program design, development, and delivery. This will include online training, virtual instructor led training, enablement webinars, classroom style training, and single company onsite training that is most effective for various types of learners.
The person in this role should have a background and experience in education training for software, as well as innovative ideas to enable and educate customers. The focused outcomes of the role will be an increase in weekly active users of the Outreach product and time to value. This person will work closely with Product, Marketing, and all of the Customer Success teams.
This role reports to the SVP of the Customer Success team and is part of the Customer Success Leadership Team.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen