In June 2017, Sumo Logic announced another $75M funding round led by Sapphire Ventures, with participation from new and existing investors including DFJ Growth, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and others (https://www.sumologic.com/
press/2017-06-27/75-million-funding-round/). This brings our total funding to $235.5M to date. Sumo Logic’s business has scaled significantly, tripling both our annual recurring revenue and customer count to over 1,600+ customers, reflecting every major vertical and company size.
Who Are We?
We are a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. Our mission is to democratize analytics, making it accessible, simple and powerful for businesses of all sizes to build, run and secure their organizations. With Sumo Logic, customers can harness the power of machine data to gain operational business and customer insights that lead to competitive advantage and differentiated customer experience.
What Do We Do?
Sumo Logic was founded in 2010 by experts in log management, scalable systems, big data, and security. We imagined a world of Yottabyte-scale machine data, where machine learning algorithms and advanced analytics could make sense of it all. Today, our purpose-built, cloud-native service analyzes more than 100 petabytes of data, more than 16 million searches, and delivers 10s of millions of insights daily – positioning Sumo among the most powerful machine data analytics services in the world. Our customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the analytics and insights to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. With Sumo Logic, customers gain a service-model advantage to accelerate their shift to continuous innovation, increasing competitive advantage, business, and growth.
At Sumo Logic, there is a redefined focus on our customers and how we are connecting with them. As a designer that is part of the Marketing Team, we are driving this mission by creating a seamless user-centric product that inspires and is enhanced by a strong brand and vision. Being a part of the Marketing Team at Sumo means that you are a strategic thinker who understands that your day to day responsibilities are a direct impact to the mission, brand, and product.
The brand design team is in search of a talented Visual Designer that will help in strengthening, defining, and evolving the Sumo Logic brand. You are incredibly detail oriented, but also able to think big picture and strategy. You understand the value and importance of brand consistency, but also have the talents to push boundaries and think outside the box when needed. You understand the importance of collaborating with cross-functional teams because having a strong and unified brand system is essential to all departments. You’re eager to elevate the Sumo Logic brand by creating exciting and strong deliverables in a variety of cohesive, brand experiences.
- Create designs within the Sumo Logic brand system
- Develop and maintain design systems and standards that can scale globally
- Collaborate with the marketing team across various print and digital creatives including the company website, emails, event campaigns, large-scale conference graphics, presentations, social outlets, marketing collateral, ads, and more
- Lead and project manage several design projects from start to finish
- Communicate design rationale with big and small design solutions
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a designer at an in-house team, including production design
- Portfolio featuring design work across print and digital mediums
- Strong abilities in visual, illustration and UI design
- Experience and comfort working with cross-functional teams
- You can hit the ground running and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience thinking strategically and redefining problems rather than executing on solutions
- Fluent working in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, InVision, Powerpoint
- Ability to adopt and understand design systems
- Responsive web design skill is a must
- Familiar with Wordpress since our corporate website is built on this platform
- Familiar with basic HTML/CSS (you don't need to know how to code, but you should be familiar with HTML/CSS works)
- Ability to organize and manage your workload, to vet your design decisions, and to present and communicate them to stakeholders
Send over your resume and portfolio to be considered.